LOGITECH QUICKCAM DELUXE MAC DRIVER

Since the QuickCam for Notebooks has been out for awhile, you may want to try downloading an earlier version of Macam to see if it works. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question. If you need an external camera and have one of these, any Mac-compatible, Firewire equipped, mini-DV camcorder will work. I am not sure how active the folks are at MacCam in keeping their cam list updated, If you just purchased the cam is taking it back and exchanging for a cam that is on the Macam list and option? Mac OS X Speciality level out of ten:
Uploader: Vilkree
Date Added: 13 October 2012
File Size: 69.85 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 35931
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Do the Logitech web cameras work on a Mac?

To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question. Reply Helpful Thread reply - more options Link to this Post. Since the QuickCam for Notebooks has been out for awhile, you may want to try downloading an earlier version of Macam to see if it works.

Ask a question Reset. By the way I was using So go ahead and give it a try. The nice thing about the built in iSight on my MacBook Pro 15" is how well it works in very low light.

I have no Idea how to make it work, they just told me it would. Oct 15, 3: G4 powerbook, Mac OS X My Logitech Cam wasn't listed at the sight either, and it still worked. So again, give it a try I bet it will work.

I'm very concerned with this I'll check some additional sites for you but I think Macam about covers most cams, and they are a safe place to download from.

Really, logitec exhausted the assistance I can give you at this point. I have an older version of logitech quickcam for notebooks pro with part number Gregory Mcintire Gregory Mcintire. Or like I said, I built my own mirror to utilize the existing iSight for viewing in front of the computer.

Do the Logitech web cameras work on a Mac? | Vernier

Both application didn't recognized my cam except for the built in isight. Maybe this would be a better solution for you.

One of the improvements added by Mac OS X I really don't want to spend money to buy a new cam. Oct 11, Posted on Oct 15, If you need an external camera and have one of these, any Mac-compatible, Firewire equipped, mini-DV camcorder will work. For more info on the UVC subject, see this thread: View answer in logiyech.

I dowloaded the latest version on macam but it didn't seem to work. But somehow it doesnt work. Therefore, any Mac OS X Ask a question Reset.

HELP: webcam for OS - Apple Community

Oct 16, 1: There would be no harm plugging in the camera and opening photobooth and seeing if you can select your camera as qjickcam device. Photo Booth may just not have the flexibility programmed into it to work with cameras other than the built-in iSight.

As you can see it ranges from Works to In Progress.

Comments